Ultra-Football Defective Product Policy
The life expectancy of our product will depend on the age of the product, the individual wear patterns of the user and the conditions of which the product is worn under.
Our warranty does not extend to product that has been subject to accidental damage, misuse or any other problem that is not deemed to be a manufacturing defect.
- All products need to be purchased through Ultra football.
- Items must be returned within reasonable time frame from theof original dispatch date to either our Sydney location or Melbourne location.
- Ultra Football reserves the right to send back to the manufacturer if the product looks to have wear and tear or suspect misuse of the product.
- If the product is returned within a reasonable time frame with no signs of wear and tear or suspect of misuse of product, Ultra football can provide a refund or exchange of product on the spot.
- All product returns which are needing assessment will be completed from the manufacturer not Ultra Football.
- Assessments will take up to a minimum 14 days.
- If deemed faulty from the manufacturer, Ultra football will either exchange, refund or apply a credit note.
- If the product is deemed not faulty, the product will be held for a maximum of 45 days. If posting is needed this cost will be passed onto the customer at the rate of $10 postage fee.
- Any returns outside a reasonable time frame may be deemed wear and tear of the product.
- Ultra Football staff hygiene safety is our no.1 concern Ultra football requests that all product returned is clean and does not contain any moisture or dirt.
- In the case of a product which has had been repeatedly returned with a recurring fault Ultra Football reserves the right to exchange into a different model.
- Items with custom printing cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the product is faulty.