Football Boot Care Instructions
These care instructions should be followed to get the most out of your new football boots.
- After playing, loosen your laces to allow easy removal of your boots (Don’t kick them off at the heel!).
- Remove loose dirt by knocking your boots together, then brush your football boots with a stiff brush.
Do not use a wire brush as this will damage them, instead try and use a brush with bristles made from a natural material.
- Wipe the football boots with a damp cloth to remove smaller particles of dirt.
Do not use a cleaning agent to clean your football boots.
- If the football boots have been used in wet conditions, you can use an old toothbrush to remove dirt that has been trapped in small grooves.
- Stuff the football boots with newspaper to maintain shape and to help extract any moisture. If the boots are very wet, you may need to replace the newspaper daily.
- Allow the football boots to dry in a natural heat.