The Copa Sense+ Inner Life Is here - Detailing The Story Of The New Model
Thu, Mar 18.21
Ever wondered how the Copa Sense+ is built and comes together for one of the best modern Copa designs? Well now you can get up close and personal thanks to the stunning Copa Sense+ 'Inner Life' which tells the story of the brand new style.
All over the upper of the Inner Life Copa documents how the technologies help athletes reach their peak on pitch through visual storytelling - something we love.
The design uses pop colours of blue, red, green, orange and yellow to bring to life the boots design innovations brightly on the white base layer. The key features brought to the surface are the new SensePods, TouchPods and SoftStuds - allowing players to understand the reasoning behind each and further appreciate their role.
Key features of the Cope Sense+ include:
- Precisely-placed SENSEPODS, an innovation designed to minimize and eliminate the negative space found around the ankle and achilles. Foam elements are anatomically placed within the inside of the heel, filling this space to create a seamless connection between boot and foot
- TOUCHPODS, placed on both the medial and lateral sides of the boot. These are designed to absorb impact energy off the ball at the points of the boot where connection with the ball most often occurs
- SOFTSTUDS – two medial forefoot studs are injected with a softer material, so they bend upon impact with the ball
- The classic-look upper features FUSIONSKIN, a material that moulds to the shape of the foot. Made from a material which seamlessly fuses leather and PRIMEKNIT, FUSIONSKIN also reduces the water absorption rate and improves flexibility.
- A rotated collar shape that is opened to the lateral side to follow the shape of the ankle. This has been engineered in a way to provide an anatomical fit, allowing the boot to stretch with the respective foot shape, made possible thanks to a soft elasticated material used in the construction process.
Whether you're a fan of Copa on pitch or a collector - these boots are a must have. You can get yours in store at Ultra HQ in Sydney or online here.