Ultra Football Tours - England & Spain
Ultra is running its inaugural International Football tour in starting on November 23rd 2017, targeting the age group U14/U15 (born 2003/2002) and U16/U17 (born 2001/2000). This is a once in a lifetime experience that you do not want to miss!
Red Lion Football are an affiliate of Ultra Football and Ultra Football’s Tour Partner. Red Lion are Australia's leading Football Tour specialists. Their passion for travel and the development of young sports men and women has given them a fantastic reputation with schools and clubs all over the Country.
- 10 years of experience in delivering tours to some of the worlds greatest sporting destinations.
- Over 25 tours booked in for 2016 & over 30 Tours booked for 2017 to date.
- Safety is paramount, with all of our tours protected under the ATOL & TTA schemes. Furthermore, staff all have valid DBS Disclosure certification & we offer exclusive Locuro tracking on all tours.
- Exclusive access to first team training facilities at many of the biggest clubs in Europe.
- Trusted suppliers – Covering our accommodation & transport requirements.
- And most importantly the most experienced, passionate & highly qualified staff to ensure we go above and beyond all expectations.
A unique and memorable tour.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Red Lion specialises in arranging group Football tours and producing tailor-made itineraries to suit the specific requirements of our clients. We offer tours to all the main Football destinations.
The Red Lion Football team has been involved in the sports arena for many years and has many established partners, allowing us to provide a unique and memorable tour for your group.
Safety of the touring party, in our eyes, is paramount to the tour, so we have put several procedures in place to ensure that both the parents and the children do not feel their safety is threatened throughout the tour.
Hotel & Coach Company Audits
All hotels and coach companies we use adhere to strict safety standards and are audited to maintain their high levels.
Risk assessments are carried out on fire hazards, windows, balconies, bathrooms & evacuation plans plus coach safety guidelines on driver hours, seat belts and carbon monoxide levels etc.
In the unlikely event that someone gets injured, there’s an accident or even a crisis, we have procedures in place, and our staff are trained to deal with any emergency. As part of this process, we have a duty manager on call 24/7 whilst a tour is taking place, so that if anything were to happen we have someone able to respond immediately, who can then contact the parents of the children back home.
All of our Tour Representatives are first aid trained, and we make sure that there is someone at the games who can deal with any injuries.
Tour Price: $7,595.00
Included in your tour package:
- International Flights – Sydney to Manchester
- Internal International Flights London to Madrid & Madrid to Barcelona.
- 13 nights at 3 and 4 stars hotels based on Twin Rooms.
- Half board meal basis – breakfasts and evening meals throughout.
- Ground Transportation with driver for full duration of Itinerary.
- Professional training sessions at Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid & Barcelona.
- 5 Friendly Games organised including Field hire & Officials.
- 5 Stadium Tours – Old Trafford, Anfield, Emirates, Bernabeu, Nou Camp.
- Sightseeing excursions as per itinerary.
- 1 x Football Seminar with Manchester United.
- Red Lion Tour Guide on hand 24/7 for Full duration of the tour.
- 2 Qualified Coaches to lead the tour.
- Nike Tour Kit – Includes 1 x Training Kit, 1 x Playing Kit, Tracksuit, Travel Polo, Spray Jacket, Back Pack All numbered and logoed.
Not included in your tour package:
- Travel Insurance (must be taken out be every member of the tour)
- Personal Laundry (Team kits will be washed)
- Match Tickets to be purchase at group rates closer to time.
- Single Rooms add $55. per night.
- Tour Price is based on a minimum of 2 teams of 16 minimum & 3 coaching staff.
- The ideal age for this tour is U14/U15 (born 2003/2002) and U16/U17 (born 2001/2000)
- Goalkeepers are welcome and exclusive GK sessions will be available.
- Tour Price calculated at £0.55 to $1.AUD price may fluctuate if AUD drops or numbers fall below minimums.
“I was very impressed with the tour itineraries that Red Lion Football offered our college on our tours. The players are given the opportunity to increase their football knowledge, ability and athleticism and experience life as a professional athlete. I highly recommend Red Lion Football to any club, team or school wanting to travel on a first class Football tour.”
Derek Lennon – Director of Football Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie)
“We have used Red Lion for 3 tours now and would not use anyone else, from start to finish their service is first class and the tour itineraries and the clubs they can access is simply fantastic”
Mathew Warr – Head of Football St Laurences College Brisbane
“Red Lion Football is a company I would highly recommend, they are very professional and well organised, their breadth of expertise within the industry enables them to offer excellent Football touring opportunities. Our tour in 2015 was amazing, training at the first team facility of FC Barcelona was a real eye opener for our students”
Tony Canning – Head of Football The Scots College Sydney
“We have taken 4 International tours and Red Lion organised everything from flights to accommodation, games and sessions for what has been the most amazing sporting experiences of our lives, I would not hesitate to recommend Red Lion for any School or club looking for the real deal in tours” Knowledgeable Football people who know what you want in a tour.
Dale Zimmerlie – Head of Football Cavendish Road SHS Brisbane
If you are interested in this once in a lifetime football experience contact us today as places will fill fast and numbers are strictly limited.
Expressions of interest due by July 15th, 2017.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
1300 ULTRA1 (858721)